Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ETSY Treasury & ETSY Shopping!

Wow Im up early today..

Was checking my emails this morning and received a message that one of my Fairy ACEOs was put in a treasury. I LOVE this one as its all blue (one of my favourite colours) and its just put together so beautifully by this clever person. She has featured my work in a treasury before so I thought Id add a link to her too.

Here is the TREASURY link if you would like to have a look


Speaking of ETSY, I love etsy by the way - I have found it a great place to shop online for cool things that you wouldn't normally find elsewhere, I was never really a big online shopper not that I am now either but there are some things I cant resist and it's just such a fun and easy experience.

If you like make up but DON'T like all the gross chemicals that most brands put into their make up these days check out this brilliant shop on ETSY, it is called
PURE MINERAL SOURCE,

All her make up is natural Vegan & Mineral make up (no chemicals) and I have bought myself a few little pots they last for ages and they go on so smoothe and light, it feels like your not wearing any but it stays on all day and you dont have to apply lots to get the colour showing, so far this is the best eye shadow I have ever tried better than any of the supposed top of the market brands that I have tried before and its all very affordable too.

well I have to get ready for work and eat some brekky :)

1 comment: